A Late Christmas Present A Late Christmas Present

Nice first submission

I liked the graphics and the style, the sound was really nice also, it wasn't violent but it did make me laugh when santa fell down the chimney, :S, so thats why I gave it a 3 for that, overall 9 cso i really enjoyed it

xCrestx responds:

Thank you =D so much...well nothing else to sy just watch for my next submission which Im sure will be soon

PPM Ep. 1 PPM Ep. 1

Yeah, it must have been a good project for u but..

...it was pretty boring for me although it was a great display of pictures...the sound was annoying aswell.....

OCP-Lock responds:

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot, but I guess that I didn't think about other people as much as myself an TheForgotten. We both thought that it was great, but I realize now that it was because we are the ones who made the pics. I am going to get some advice from some other people before I submit the next one, maybe make an animated character to describe all of the pics to make it more interesting.

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Very Nice!!

One of the Best movies I've seen in a long time. The plot was so funny and the characters were so planned, dang thats so unfair!! how people can make flash this good!

Sir Piss Alot Ep.2 Sir Piss Alot Ep.2

worst movie on ng ever

what is wrong wid u!?!?

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

I didnt really get it...

It had a meaning and it was kinda like spiritual but I just didnt get it...the graphics were brilliant but i think u could do better with a plot.

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

What an original idea!!

How did you think of that, great idea. loved it!

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

I loved that!

That is such a good movie becuase its true!

College University pt 7 College University pt 7

Nooooo, its finished.

Good while it lasted but that was a weird ending!

The Blammed The Blammed

Funny Because it was true!

You got that figured right aint ya :).

College University pt 6-2 College University pt 6-2

You don't need to see my identification!

Hahaha, going to see the last one now. I hope it'll live up to the rest!